To celebrate the launch the Xbox Series X, Argos working with the legendary boxer Chris Eubank are going to give away three lucky winners a Xbox Series X.
The winners will receive their Xbox at 12:01am on Tuesday 10th November. To be in with a chance of winning one of three Xbox Series X consoles delivered by one of the mighty trio, fans must visit https://competitions.argos.co.uk/xboxseriesx_competition_2020_11/ by midnight on Wednesday 4th November 2020. Even those lucky enough to have already pre ordered the device can enter!
The terms and condition of the competition:
Terms and Conditions
*No purchase necessary.
1. Only one entry per person.
2. The prize draw is open to all residents within England, including those that have already pre-ordered an Xbox Series X, except employees of Argos Limited.
3. The prize is as follows: 1st prize – Delivery of Xbox Series X by Chris Eubank. X2 Runner up prizes, delivery of Xbox Series X by an Ex-Boxer
4. To enter the prize draw you will be asked to provide your name and contact details.
5. The information you provide here will be safeguarded under the Data Protection Act and controlled by Argos Limited.
6. The prize draw ends at 23:59 on Wednesday 4th November 2020
7. The winning entry will be selected by an independent judge and the judge’s decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
8. No cash alternatives will be substituted for the prize. The promoter reserves the right to offer alternative items/activities of a greater or equivalent value should unforeseen circumstances require it.
9. Use of a false name or address will disqualify any applicant from receiving the prize.
10. The winner may be required to participate in post-event publicity arranged by or on behalf of the promoter.
11. Promoted by Argos Distributors Limited, 489-499 Avebury Boulevard, Saxon Gate West, Milton Keynes, MK9 2NW.
12. Details of the major winners can be requested by sending a SAE to the address above after the closing date.
13. If the prize is not claimed within 24 hours, we reserve the right to redraw.
14. For marketing or administrative purposes relating to this competition, we may transfer data to reputable companies outside the European Economic Area.
15. Entrant must provide address within 24 hours of closing date in order to receive prize by 12:01 on Tuesday 10th November. 1st prize is only open to those living within 1 hour’s drive of Brighton. Runner up prizes open to addresses in England only. Photography will be taken of the winner receiving the delivery. By entering this competition, you agree for this photograph to be used for media and PR purposes