Today, Marvelous Europe has announced plans on the DLC content for Granblue Fantasy Versus. The DCL entitled, character pass 1, will feature four additional characters. The pass will also grant access Chaos Bringer, who has also been revealed as the final boss within RPG mode. This mysterious character can also be unlocked upon completion of the RPG mode.
In addition, the game will feature both English and Japanese voice-over. Across all modes, the game will also add French, German and Spanish text localisation within the original story in RPG mode. You can check out addition details on the character pass.
- Chaos Bringer: One of the Astrals who invaded the Sky Realm thousands of years ago, long before the War broke out. Chaos Bringer was sealed away in Pandemonium until the fallen angel Belial released him from his forced slumber. Obsessed with becoming the supreme being, he wields a substance capable of slaying immortals—chaos matter. And at his beck and call is Avatar, the manifestation of destruction. Sky Realm, Astral Realm, Crimson Horizon—his hands will mold these realms into one so that he may stand above all in creation.
- Narmaya Fightstyle: With Narmaya, players can switch between two different stances—Dawnfly and Freeflutter— each of which allows her to use different skills, for a highly technical fighting style.
- Soriz Fightstyle: An excellent swarmer. His skills will be enhanced by activating his super skybound art. (Super skybound art is a super move that can be activated when the charge gauge is full, and HP is 30% or lower).
- Djeeta Fightstyle: Like Gran, Djeeta offers a simple, well-rounded play style.
- Fifth Character: To Be Announced during Granblue Fantasy 6th Birthday live-stream in March 2020.
You can check out the character pass trailer below,
Granblue Fantasy: Versus will launch during Q1 on PlayStation 4.