Today, Modus Games and developer Moondrop have released the first trailer of their upcoming 2D puzzle platformer, Degrees Of Separation. It’s gorgeous looking game that’s unique and atmospheric. Players will get to choose between two characters that have their own elemental ability to manipulate heat and cold.
Check out the trailer for Degrees Of Separation here
Here’s the game features of Degrees Of Separation via Modus Games
- 2D Adventure Platforming. Experience beautifully crafted 2D worlds with a deeply immersive art style based on the aspects of contrasting temperatures.
- Innovative Storytelling. Discover the potential of dual protagonists Ember and Rime and follow a complex story by acclaimed video game writer Chris Avellone.
- Environmental Puzzles. Navigate distinct worlds and solve complex puzzles to organically alter situations and surroundings.
- Cooperative Gameplay. Harness the powers of Ember and Rime in both single-player and cooperative multiplayer to interact with the environment in a variety of ways, both separately and as a team.
- Non-Linear Levels. Traverse through diverse landscapes that each introduce a new game mechanic, weaving together gameplay, narrative, and character progression.
Degrees Of Separation will be available on PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch, Xbox One and PC on February 14, 2019.