Today! SEGA Has given new details on their upcoming title, Ryu Ga Gotoku Online (Yakuza Online). The game will launch on iOS, Android and PC in 2018 for Japan. The game will be centered around new protagonist, Ichiban Kasuga.
Pre-registrations are available now on the official website. Players will receive awards with various bonuses before starting the game, these include:
- 10,000 pre-registrations – 100 diamonds
- 30,000 pre-registrations – One Upgrade Coin (Small), 100 diamonds )for a total of 200)
- 50,000 pre-registrations – Five Ability Coins, 100 diamonds (for a total of 300)
- 80,000 pre-registations – Stamina MAX, 100 diamonds (for a total of 400)
- 100,000 pre-registrations – SSR Haruka Sawamura, 100 diamonds (for a total of 500)
Here’s a synopsis via the game’s official website [Translated by Gematsu]
- A Completely New Yakuza Game on Smartphones and PC – The latest entry in the 10 million-selling Yakuza series finally appears! Centered on new protagonist Ichiban Kasuga, this is the story of a passionate man’s desperate struggle in the underworld. What is the fate that awaits him at the end of the major conflict that occurs in Tokyo’s Kamurocho?
- Those Led by Fate Cross Paths in Kamurocho – A story that interweaves the inhabitants of the underworld and Ichiban Kasuga. Popular characters from previous Yakuza games will also appear. Never before told stories will also be revealed.
- Play to Your Heart’s Content – Fights, money, and girls in the underworld. Control it all and dominate Kamurocho.
Check out the new trailer and discussions video below