England might be coming home – after trashing Belgium in the 3rd place play-offs – and it’s been a great run for the English fans, after 28 years of hardships in tournaments, we’ve finally made history and the new team is looking to grow stronger. If you’re upset and want to score some goals then look no further.
New Star Games’ new football title on the iOS has just been released on Apple devices and it’s absolutely free! New Star Soccer Manager lets you become your own Gareth Southgate immersing you into a full football management simulation, allowing you to control your own squad of players, deciding tactics for key players and making sure that the back wall is tight and defensive for those strong games.
The board sets you targets, watches your performance as you grow with your team and as any real club goes, sacks you in the middle of a tense season! It’s the perfect opportunity to grow your own England squad and rally the troops to a decisive simulation tournament win. A perfect win-win for the neutrals.
Take a look at the full list of key features below:
- A unique mix of management & arcade action: manage the finances and make deals with sponsors, meet with the board and try to keep the players happy.
- Full team control on the pitch!
- String together passing moves, take shots, free-kicks, make tackles and much, much more!
- Take Your Club To The Top. Create and personalize your own club and take them all the way from the Conference to European competition!
- Scout and sign new players, upgrade your training facilities and Set records on and off the pitch!
- Construct a stadium to compete with the very best.
New Star Soccer Manager is also currently being developed for Android devices and will be arriving on the Play Store very soon.
For more information on New Star Soccer Manager and the latest updates from the development team, please visit the official website, here. Fans can also check out the latest videos on YouTube, follow the game on Twitter and like it on Facebook.