Nintendo today launched a brand new trailer for Pokémon: Let’s Go, Pikachu! and Pokémon: Let’s Go for the Nintendo Switch:
Nintendo unveiled Pokémon: Let’s Go in May during a Tokyo press conference and today Nintendo also confirmed that:
- Pokémon: Let’s Go, Pikachu! and Pokémon: Let’s Go, Eevee! will both feature exclusive Pokémon which are unique to each game. In Pokémon: Let’s Go, Pikachu! Trainers will be able to capture Pokémon including Oddish, Sandshrew and Growlithe; while players of Pokémon: Let’s Go, Eevee! will be able to capture Pokémon such as Bellsprout, Vulpix and Meowth.
- Players can become best friends with their Pikachu or Eevee and can pet, feed and even tickle them. Not only that, but players can dress up their Trainer and partner Pokémon in a wide variety of cool and cute outfits, accessories and even hairstyles to become the perfect style duo with their new best friend.
- Professor Oak returns, alongside a new Rival, to present the Pokédex.
- Players will be able to battle Gym leaders across Kanto, including fan favourites Brock, the Gym Leader of Pewter City, and Misty, the Gym Leader of Cerulean City, as they strive to become the Pokémon League champion. As well other players online and via local wireless.
- Players will also be able to trade Pokémon with each other.
Pokémon: Let’s Go is based upon Pokémon Yellow: Special Pikachu Edition which came out in 1998 on the Game Boy and will feature Jessie and James from Team Rocket! But will also feature co-op from a single Nintendo Switch device.
We cannot wait for November 16th when both Pokémon: Let’s Go, Pikachu! and Pokémon: Let’s Go will be released.