Degico Games and Unknown Games have announced Koihime Enbu RyoRaiRai, released originally on Steam in 2016 as Koihime Enbu, the game found it’s niche, and is getting a relaunch with a new version now dubbed Koihime Enbu RyoRaiRai. This new version will also make it’s way to PlayStation 4 for the first time. Both PS4 and Steam versions will launch on July 12.
Koihime Enbu RyoRaiRai is an Anime fighter based on the historical figures of the Romance of the Three Kingdoms in ancient China. Just like the original game, it will feature an all female roster. This new version boasts 14 fighters, 8 assists, and a laundry list of balance updates to make the game more assessable.
Here are the list of changes via Degica Games:
- Mix and match 14 different characters and 8 strategists to give your battle plan even more freedom!
- Use the Hougeki system and careful management of the Tactics Bar to create devastating attacks and combos!
- Special moves, EX special moves, super moves, and ultimate moves!
- Play Arcade Mode and follow your favourite heroine’s story.
- Battle friends locally and challenge the online rankings with matchmaking!
- Practice in Training Mode then see if your new skills can best Challenge Mode!
- Relive past glories or learn from your defeats with Replay Mode.
- Comprehensive rebalance based on the latest arcade version of Koihime Enbu RyoRaiRai